Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

Update on our boy Jeff the body surfer, he got out of ICU today punctured lung won't need surgery still on the fence about surgical repair for scapula. Feeling better but mucho pain, may go home Thursday.

Good to hear. Hope he gets out Thursday.

Update on our boy Jeff the body surfer, he got out of ICU today punctured lung won't need surgery still on the fence about surgical repair for scapula. Feeling better but mucho pain, may go home Thursday.

sounds like he bit it real hard if he's not getting out till Thursday what bike was he riding I seen a sv setting along  the dragon sunday at 8:30am when I was riding home turned around to see what was going on & all I could see was the sv & no gear or anybody in sight

Jeff was on a Stratoliner.  The basic gist of the story that I got was that he ran up hot on the bike in front of him swerved right and hit the white line.  The white line was wet and slick.  End of story.  

Geesh he really toughed it out right there.

sounds like he bit it real hard if he's not getting out till Thursday what bike was he riding I seen a sv setting along the dragon sunday at 8:30am when I was riding home turned around to see what was going on & all I could see was the sv & no gear or anybody in sight

That sv was sitting there about 830 Saturday night as well, when I came through.

Jeff was on a Stratoliner.  The basic gist of the story that I got was that he ran up hot on the bike in front of him swerved right and hit the white line.  The white line was wet and slick.  End of story.  

Was that the bike being loaded up on a trailer (swapped with FZ6) at Crossroads Sunday AM? Didn't look like much damage to bike, right sidecase mostly. Hope he heals fast.

Was that the bike being loaded up on a trailer (swapped with FZ6) at Crossroads Sunday AM? Didn't look like much damage to bike, right sidecase mostly. Hope he heals fast.

Yes. The bike was in surprisingly good shape. Minimal front fairing damage was all that we saw.

Jeff was on a Stratoliner. The basic gist of the story that I got was that he ran up hot on the bike in front of him swerved right and hit the white line. The white line was wet and slick. End of story.

Is Jeff getting out today?

• Upvote 1