Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

I should be there again this year with Kristi. Looking forward to it. Hoping the kids school calendar doesn't interfere with all these damn snow days.

Chris

I'm taking the whole fam damily to myrtle beach the weekend before. If they have snow days to make up tough shit they won't be there. ..lol
  • Upvote 1

For now I'll say I'm in - I'd like to jump in on a cabin if someone needs extra bodies - starting a new career shortly and haven't negotiated any vacation time so I can't say for 100% anything, but seeing my new boss is an avid motorcycle rider, I'm sure he'll understand :)

Just want to throw this out there and be clear about it. The FB page for Deals Gap 2014 is not this trip!

wrong dates wrong location and not this. So guys posting there and here adjust accordingly but that is NOT the OR TRIP.  Even though it seems to have only invited OR people. Great way to confuse people and fuck shit up. The OR TRIP is here and planning for it is HERE. 

Carry On

• Upvote 2

Just want to throw this out there and be clear about it. The FB page for Deals Gap 2014 is not this trip!

wrong dates wrong location and not this. So guys posting there and here adjust accordingly but that is NOT the OR TRIP. Even though it seems to have only invited OR people. Great way to confuse people and fuck shit up. The OR TRIP is here and planning for it is HERE.

Carry On

I don't have facebook how should I keep up to date with this trip? :D

Any update? Damn you would of thought they would have gotten back to you by now. One of the things that burns me about Fontana just seems like they drag their feet on everything. I know I'm a impatient bitch but everyone has their thing :D

You bitch more than anyone I've ever met. 

• Upvote 2