Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

Want to give props to Granda & Dime, our boy Jeff crashed out about 5 miles from Fontana. Andy gave up his trailer spot to bring Jeff's bike home. He at the hospital getting probed and x rayed, more later.

• Upvote 1

Want to give props to Granda & Dime, our boy Jeff crashed out about 5 miles from Fontana. Andy gave up his trailer spot to bring Jeff's bike home. He at the hospital getting probed and x rayed, more later.

Sorry to hear about your guy please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit. Sorry we didn't stop. We saw you all at the store but just thought you guys were bullshitting. Hope he's alright.

No problem. hope all is well. Keep me posted man! Hopefully he gets all fixed up and back on the road soon! 

• Upvote 2

Holy shit. Sorry we didn't stop. We saw you all at the store but just thought you guys were bullshitting. Hope he's alright.

Um yea, same here. We waved going by and you waved back so thought you were just all bullshitting. I had my medic bag in the truck and would've gladly helped and started the largest IV you've ever seen

• Upvote 1