Disney World

Limenine9r

We went with Northmont High School marching band who marched in a parade here at Magic Kingdom on New Years Eve

489209D4-507F-4C21-9FF9-8DFF6564526D.jpg

Americas Castle lit up at night

894C7D26-416A-4051-AADA-9A1D062A2FEA.jpg

One of my favorite images that I took last week

488DBCE6-6231-4940-9D65-2066C35094F8.jpg

Palm Trees and Fireworks on New Years Eve

A75073F2-82B4-4D25-9FB8-62F4DB66105B.jpg

• Upvote 1

Loooooved it.  Never went as a kid, but took our kids when they were about 9 and 12.  Day after Thanksgiving, and there were verrry few people there.  Got to sit up front on the "bullet train", "drive" the train inside the park, etc.   I was fascinated by the detail on Cinderella's castle.   Went back two years later, and it was good, but not nearly as magical as the first visit.   Truly a great place.  Spotless, well-oiled machine. 

Nice pics!!!  Was there in June.  Brings back the good memories.  I recently read an article that Magic Kingdom had to turn away park goers on New Years day b/c the park was at capacity.  They gave them free meal vouchers and they could go to another one of the less crowded parks.  The crowds are large during the holidays b/c the kids are all out of school.  I heard that some of the lines were 5 hours wait that day!!!  I love WDW but not the crowds.  The best rides are test track and Soar'n.  Those lines get extremely long.  Glad you had a great time.  Hope you didn't have to wait in any of those long lines!

Thanks.

Northmont HS was one of three Ohio HS bands that was there on New Years Eve, Hiliard Bradley was there also and I forget third band?

Funny thing is that NHS loves "hang on sloopy". My daughter said when NHS was back stage practicing she noticed Hiliard Bradley HS kids doing the "O" H "I" O arm gesture thing.