Riders Insurance FTW

Hoblick

I have been with riders ins. for the last few years and the price and servic is unbeatable. Just added a third bike to my policy and holy crap!

I have the 2013 hyper mortard SP

2010 Stratoliner deluxe

2014 honda grom

All full coverage, $250 deductible, 10k in accessories coverage.

And it's a total of $519 for the year

We have about the same coverage/deductible for our 2 bikes (07 vstar 1100 and 08 c14)and we pay $248 a year through gieco but I've wanted to shop around. Yours are obviously newer and worth more than mine

Edited by 2talltim

im stuck at gmac (national general now).....its the only insurance company that can insure my bike not as a supersport....none of the other companies ive called have even recognized that it exists, and wanted to charge cbr1000rr prices ($4500/yr full coverage is what geico quoted me).....gmac i pay 129/mo....and now ive got two tickets since, so i definitely cant switch for a few years lol dont need my info ran again

Damn! I have them too but I pay $512 a year for just my 675, sucks being under 25! Was better than all other places who wanted well over $1000 a year though. How much is their track day coverage?

Edited by JStump

I know lots of people who have used Riders (including myself for my last cbr) but I don't know a single person that has a first hand account of how they deal with a claim so for now the VFR stays with Allstate

I'll check them out myself. My State Farm rates have been hard to argue with so I haven't felt the need to look elsewhere.

You guys with Progressive and GEICO, though, better look into these guys. I don't understand why anyone goes with either of them. Their car and MC rates for me would be 3-4X as much as what I have through SF.

Damn! I have them too but I pay $512 a year for just my 675, sucks being under 25! Was better than all other places who wanted well over $1000 a year though. How much is their track day coverage?

track day coverage is included.  

Did a quote with same coverage $100 a year cheaper to stick with State Farm

crazy. 

there isn't any other issuance company that can touch the price i get with Rider

i mean they can touch the price, but the coverage is less than what i get with Rider, and a higher deductible.  

thats why i stick with Rider.  Better coverage, lower deductible, and better pricing.

may not work for everyone, but they have been great for me for the last 3 or 4 years when i switched to them.

and they are the only company that covers me when i do track days.  

Edited by Hoblick

crazy. 

there isn't any other issuance company that can touch the price i get with Rider

i mean they can touch the price, but the coverage is less than what i get with Rider, and a higher deductible.  

thats why i stick with Rider.  Better coverage, lower deductible, and better pricing.

may not work for everyone, but they have been great for me for the last 3 or 4 years when i switched to them.

and they are the only company that covers me when i do track days.

i did a quote with geico and it came in at 70$ cheaper a year than State Farm and iirc State Farm out sources power sports insurance. The only thing I get with having State Farm is a 30 dollar discount on home owners, but the bike doesn't get me any more discounts with car insurance.

Because of all the good reviews of state farm on here in the past years, I finally got quotes and eventually policies with them. Had them close to a year and really wasn't very happy with their rates so started doing some shopping and allstate ended up being cheaper for my car, bike, and renters policy. Granted this is in TN, but generally speaking I won't use state farm again.