Who's Coming to the show  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many people will you be bringing

• Just Me
    • Me + sammich maker
    • Me + sammich maker + 1 kid
    • Family-O-4
    • More than Family-O-4

Imagine that, sucks man was looking forward to seeing you.

I'm not working during the meet and greet hours but I do have to work 1am to 11am. And my wife will be working Saturday too so ill have to take my daughter to. and from the school at 1pm to 3ish for a basketball game (she's in the pepband). So if I did all that I'd be driving all that way and back on no sleep. But if I can get my sister to do my daughter's running for me and I can sleep from 11 till 330 ish there is still a slim chance. Maybe a can recruit a DD ;) Edited by 2talltim

I am Fucking IN like Fynn, got work coverage to get off at 8am so I can come home and catch some zzzz's and grandma is taking care of the kid. I picked up a couple small shrimp cocktail rings and a cheese ball and crackers on my way home today. I'll have the man child in tow.

remember bring some fold out chairs everyone.

hopefully everyone remembers to bring some sort of dish as well.  that way we will have a nice table of food.

i should probably go get paper plates and forks and what not.

Don't forget red solo cups either. :)  The pork as you saw in my text, is out in the garage getting all happy with the slathering of rub and other secret ingrediants. I will post a progress later on I am sure. Glad your tooth surgery went well, I am making the pork as tender for you as I can for easy chewing.  :stirpot:

• Upvote 1