• Me + sammich maker
    • Me + sammich maker + 1 kid
    • Family-O-4
    • More than Family-O-4

official date is January 4, 2014

Where, my big ass Pole Barn in Marysville

time, 5:00 - ??

what will be going on..

this is a meet and greet event for Ohio Riders, we will be playing the documentary "Why We Ride", i also have "TT3D", "Fastest", and the "The Dr., the Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid" if we want to watch some more videos.

I also will bring my Xbox360 out and we can play Forza 4, or one of the MotoGP or Superbike Games i have.

Food:  as long as Pokey is able to make it, he is going to be kind enough to make some BBQ.  but would be great for everyone to bring something with them to share.  this is gonna be a Pot Luck style situation.  

Drinks:  bring whatever you would like, water, soda, beer, doesn't matter.  I will be making some Apple Pie for everyone, how much i don't know yet, but probably 2 gallons.

Seating:  I have probably 10 camping chairs, but would probably be best if everyone brought a chair so you know you got a seat.

WHAT WE NEED:  the plan is to have someone bring a projector and screen/or sheet. so we can throw the movie up on the wall.  and something i didn't even think about is the audio.  i have a small speaker setup that is in the corner of my garage with 2 speakers up high, should be loud enough, but would need a long audio cord.  or someone who wants to bring a amp, speaker setup.  doesn't matter to me.

so id like to start a list of who is bringing what and how many are planning on attending.

so again we need..
Projector/Screen:

Audio:

Food: 

Edited by Cdubyah
  • Upvote 1

Quick question, would you have space to put up with my truck/camper for the night? I am going to be hunting that weekend but will be in the area, and would like to stop by after I get done hunting for the day. Would you mind if I parked there over night then left early the next morning to go back hunting?

so id like to start a list of who is bringing what and how many are planning on attending.

so again we need..

Projector/Screen:

Audio:

Food: 

I just got the DVD Friday, if you want to borrow it PM me your mailing address and I will send it down.

Quick question, would you have space to put up with my truck/camper for the night? I am going to be hunting that weekend but will be in the area, and would like to stop by after I get done hunting for the day. Would you mind if I parked there over night then left early the next morning to go back hunting?

i don't have a problem with that.  i have a lot of room on my property.