Free online motorcycle repair course

Casper

:lol: didn't even notice it.

Dude spends the time and money to write and host all this info and your gonna complain that he slipped in some bible references? I'd rather see that than a bunch of advertising flash.

Just think of the time and money he could have saved by keeping his imaginary friends out of the write-up! I mean seriously, you'd be okay with the exact same write-up, but instead of imaginary friend references, he slipped in references of his fantasies of licking dick and balls? Just the same, doesn't belong with the teaching of motorcycle maintenance. But like I said, to each there own. I have as much right to "complain" about it, as you put it, as he has the right to type it.

Just think of the time and money he could have saved by keeping his imaginary friends out of the write-up! I mean seriously, you'd be okay with the exact same write-up, but instead of imaginary friend references, he slipped in references of his fantasies of licking dick and balls?

Uh, not quite the same.  Interesting that you would make that analogy though.  Speaks volumes.

Uh, not quite the same.  Interesting that you would make that analogy though.  Speaks volumes.

So, it's interesting to you, that I would make that analogy? You are correct, it does speak volumes. Open the closet door. Go ahead, it's okay..........

• 2 weeks later...