I was going to give Obama kudos...

Tonik

Just normal barter in that area of the world. Which everyone else will never understand. Basically the parties agreed to trade camels and shook hands. But since both parties are of different clans and no agreement can be respected, no honor allows a conclusion. So as both parties departed, Iran shouted "Your Mother is a camel!", resulting in total confusion as to what exactly the agreement was about.

• Upvote 4

Just normal barter in that area of the world. Which everyone else will never understand. Basically the parties agreed to trade camels and shook hands. But since both parties are of different clans and no agreement can be respected, no honor allows a conclusion. So as both parties departed, Iran shouted "Your Mother is a camel!", resulting in total confusion as to what exactly the agreement was about.

That is the best summation I have seen concerning Middle East relations in a long time. This is also the best OR post I have seen in quite some time. Nice one Tom, glad I didn't have amouth full of coffee as I read the last sentence.