FS: Keltec P11- 9mm, with extras - $275

madcat6183

Tired of clowning around with facebook fools, so posting this here.

Keltec all black P11 in 9mm, with 4 holsters, IWB all leather with metal belt clip, IWB hybrid with leater/kydex in black, OWB Fobus, OWB American Pride leather brown slip in holster.  2x10rd mags, case, belt clip, all included.

Purchased from member on OR 2 years ago, carried it a while, then bought some new ones over the past few months and want to make a little room in the safe. 

No trades, please don't offer me a boat, non-working scooter, or anything besides CASH.  Sorry, just tired of being jerked around.

If anyone is serious about this, I live in Groveport, work in Polaris, and can meet around 270 anytime from now until 9pm anyday of the week really.  Obviously prefer to make it around work commute, or meet up for beers/dinner.

$275 cash, these are going for $300+ at OVO with nothing but the gun, Vances are $300ish new, but I am including 4 holsters.

Must have VALID OH ID, and sign a basic bill of sale.  I don't want your blood type, or anything like that, just signatures, terms, and matching ID to signature.  That's it.

John 419-610- five six six six.  I have pics on my cell, and facebook.

I have 1 sale kind of pending but dude has been jerking me around and lives 2 hours south.  Multiple other people tell me they want it, then when it's time to meet, don't show up, or don't paypal me the money for me to ship it out of state to FFL.  F all of them, would like to sell it to a friend that needs a good CCW/CHL gun.  This thing is in great shape, I've shot it 3 times and cleaned it every time I use it.

Replied,Okay, guy from 2 hours south is supposed to be off tomorrow and we are supposed to meet after work in Circleville, since I wanted to go to Rural King etc.  Either way, I will have the gun with me and he is supposed to let me know details.  If he F's this one up and I haven't heard anything by 5pm, he is out. 

Edited by madcat6183