2014 Gap trip

Hutch

Hey maybe I'll get to ride with you next year and not get impatient and leave you behind again ..lol

Hahaha... Yeah, it takes me a little while to get ready ;). It's cool though, I met up with turnone and we went out.

Sounds illegal

For sure, laws will be broken. Not to mention crimes against nature. My crew will be riding down as always anyone want's to join in let me know. I'm sure that someone will start a ride down thread ( and then not ride down ) lol.

Hey. I resemble that remark. :)

I have to check Isaac's school schedule, but I'll roll with you if I can make it. I've never slabbed it the whole way, so why not give it a go?

That didnt take very long, knew you'd take the bait. Once we clear Cincy its smooth sailing, point it south & hammer down.

• Upvote 2

That was rough going back last year haha my ass was sore and when i mean sore it hurt like hell lol

Sorry, I told ya to sleep in the other cabin. Wait, you taking about the ride back, or the last night?!

Edited by jdonn
  • Upvote 1

That was rough going back last year haha my ass was sore and when i mean sore it hurt like hell lol

You boys hung in like a couple of champs, we rode around 1500 miles that weekend. Jeff was on the R1, said it kicked his ass. He traded that off and got a Stratoliner.

• Upvote 2

The right seat makes all the difference, I have a Corbin on the Strom now and I could probably ride 500 straight miles "no problem".