2014 Gap trip

Hutch

Im in, and call dibs in the usual trailer/cabin or wherever we end up at. Not sure why Fontana was a shit hole last year, it seemed the same as the year prior to me. 

Edited by JStump

If we do something near iron house I know of a cabin/house near by I can rent that will sleep 12+ has 7 beds 3 couches 3 bathrooms a garage and room for campers outside with a fire pit. And it would be cheap.

• Upvote 1

If we do something near iron house I know of a cabin/house near by I can rent that will sleep 12+ has 7 beds 3 couches 3 bathrooms a garage and room for campers outside with a fire pit. And it would be cheap.

NOW.....we are talking!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Im in, and call dibs in the usual trailer/cabin or wherever we end up at. Not sure why Fontana was a shit hole last year, it seemed the same as the year prior to me. 

the lack of care by management, the mass amounts of exterminator trucks in the parking lot and the absurd amount of bugs through out the place. I don't want anything to do with some bed bugs. The only thing I like about fontana, is the view of the mountain range from the back patio area and the free coffee.

The fontana camp ground sucks also, and I prefer to camp. 

Edited by oldschoolsdime92
  • Upvote 1

Plus we watched as the maid service spent literally less than10 min to service a 2bedroom cabin when one in our group checked out last time. So you know they don't clean them properly

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

There is no camping, but there are plenty of rooms at the Tuskeegee motel just down the road. It's my favorite place to stay when I'm down in the area. There is gas on site and a small convenience store. They have wi fi and cable. No alcohol sold there though. Rooms are cheap too.

Www.tuskeegeemotel.com