FDA Banning Trans Fats

Casper

Odd that no matter how hard I look, I can't find this guy's study about GMO soy-fed mice anywhere on the internet nor any reputable scientific website when looking for "Alexey Surov Mice Soy".  Only copy and pasted versions of this same story on various anti-GMO and holistic websites.  The only study actually referenced in the article is about mice with hair in their mouths (http://www.truefoodfoundation.org/ectopia-from-gmo.pdf), which mentions nothing about GMO diets, only a random speculation without any supporting evidence and, CONTRARY to the IRT article, does NOT mention anything about dietary composition, let alone GMO soy content of the mice.  IMO, the inclusion of this segment and misrepresentation of the data makes this article rather suspect.

Regardless, massive overfeeding of anything can cause problems.  Excessive vitamin B6 leads to permanent burning peripheral neuropathy.  Obesity leads to infertility, excessive bicycle riding leads to infertility, excessive alcohol leads to brain and liver damage.

Edited by smashweights

Agreed. It looked like total unsupported fiction. Lack of references usually does that. Another clue was the very small scale of the experiments. Less than high school science fair type efforts. But it was put together rather well. What I saw was that if any of it were true, I would have seen it before somewhere. The concept of GMO being a weapon of population control was rather intriguing.

edit: Plus I would have expected some sort of effect in the general Human population would have been noticed already.

Edited by ReconRat