2014 Kawi Z1000

ScubaCinci

Scuba,

Expect a scathing email from my angry wife shortly after one of these shows up at my house.   She's gonna go off on me, and I'm gonna point both index fingures straight at you, ZZ Top style. 

I've always like the 2nd gen Z's, and should have grabbed the one at Clinton County when they had it at $8k (Kaw was running a promotion, I think).  

I like this, but I am not sure if I like it enough for a Speed Triple replacement...the pictures that I have seen of the SE, does have my interest though.

I am awaiting to see if they have actually adressed the high pitch buzz that is felt in the sweet spot, a known issue, but much worse for me than most, with my nerve issues, it really iritates my arms and hands on a long spirited ride...Most motorcycles do to some extent, some worse than others, the Z1000/Ninja 1000 (SX) being one of them.

I'd rock it.  Don't like the funky 2 piece tach though. 

It's actually kinda neat if you think about it...the low RPMs is where you'll want to stay for efficiency so those at at the bottom and if you crank it up, it goes across the top where it's more visible. Maybe that's what they were thinking. It's different anyway.