Ducati finally makes something cool

Casper

That is a bike put together by one of our dealers Moto Corse in WA.  The rider is our very own Service Area Manager Quentin Wise.  Great rider and local nut job.

Just to make sure it is known, we were at Ducati Indy and my bike was on the lift and Bill Carr who runs those same tires (Contis) had his Multi wheels sitting in the shop and I suggested that we should slap the rear on and do some holeshots on their little dirtbike track out front.  It never happened, but it wouldve been awesome.

They softened the suspension a ton and slapped on the wheels.  It's a cool project and out of the box.  Pretty freakin neat.

Oh, and it isn't the Standard.  It's an S model...

You guys criticizing this thing are funny.  It is simply a situation where a dealer that is well known, decides to do something outside the norm.  It's for fun, not for sale and it isn't anything other than a way to show people these guys are fun, enjoy the sport and like to do some corny things.  Take a look at their calendar fun they've had...

It's an 1199 that has some knobbies and a few skid plate ideas bolted on.  I can also say that while the bike is not suited for off road, the guy riding it would probably shame several out there on dual sport of full on dirtbikes while riding this machine.

It's for fun, guys.  Quit being so damn serious!

You getting defensive about it is even more funny.

You're funny for thinking I am getting defensive.  I know you are trying in a VERY lame attempt to somehow get me wound up.  Maybe you should go out and buy and sell a few more piles of shit and put them in your sig instead of trying to wind me up?  

I'm reading this thread at Starbucks right now.

Man it was chilly this morning

Hahaha!!  Awesome.  I also was online trying to find a scarf and a fancy tight fitting Euro jacket to wear while posing on mine.   :crazy:

I need to start drinking Starbucks as I am losing points owning a Duc and not drinking coffee!

You're funny for thinking I am getting defensive.  I know you are trying in a VERY lame attempt to somehow get me wound up.  Maybe you should go out and buy and sell a few more piles of shit and put them in your sig instead of trying to wind me up?  

Please post a very long winded response, where you highly overestimate how much your opinion is valued.   Or are you already typing it???

Please post a very long winded response, where you highly overestimate how much your opinion is valued.   Or are you already typing it???

Nah.  You're just not firing on all cylinders today.  I was, however typing a laundry list of bikes owned, but I ran out of available characters to use.  So, I decided against it.  

Nah.  You're just not firing on all cylinders today.  I was, however typing a laundry list of bikes owned, but I ran out of available characters to use.  So, I decided against it.  

I'll even start it for you...

"Do you even know who I am?  Do you even know where I work?  Do you even lift, bro?"

Come on...please share your expert opinion with us.  Maybe you could dumb it down so us shit-pile-riders and garage-working-retards can understand.

Edited by Tpoppa

I'll even start it for you...

"Do you even know who I am?  Do you even know where I work?  Do you even lift, bro?"

Come on...please share your expert opinion with us.  Maybe you could dumb it down so us shit-pile-riders and garage-working-retards can understand.

Well, considering you have no idea who I even am, I'll leave it be.  You are trying REALLY hard which is comical.  Oh, and I am by far not a guy that lifts.  Bro.

So you do agree that you are a shit-pile-rider?  Hey, at least you are starting to see the light.  Maybe you can improve on that by trying some track days.  Let me know.

Well, considering you have no idea who I even am, I'll leave it be.  You are trying REALLY hard which is comical.  Oh, and I am by far not a guy that lifts.  Bro.

So you do agree that you are a shit-pile-rider?  Hey, at least you are starting to see the light.  Maybe you can improve on that by trying some track days.  Let me know.

There's my huckleberry.

• Upvote 1