Anyone have a '00 ZX-12?

Earache

I need to find someone with a 2000 ZX-12 or a bike that has the same tail section so I can take some measurements off it.

A friend in Ireland wants a custom tail rack made for his ZX-12 and I need to have a look at one locally so I can make it. In return, you'll get a tail rack as well - if ya want one. Or a cold beer or two if you don't want a rack. A couple of pics are attached showing what we're trying to do.

I assume that several years of ZX-12 have the same tail secgtion  - although I'm not a Kawasaki guy and don't really know.

So if you or a friend have one and wanna help, please email me at EaracheMS at Gmail.com or PM here. I'll send you some pictures of what we're trying to make.

Thanks!!!!

post-9760-0-28096700-1381927297_thumb.jp

post-9760-0-16381300-1381927305_thumb.jp

Edited by Earache

I have an 05 zx12 I believe its the same fairing on them

Sweet. If ya don't mind me taking a look at it sometime for about 1/2 an hour, I'd appreciate it greatly.

I need to order one of the bungee hook but thingies first so I can make a part to replace them. Once I get that done, I'll give ya a holla to set up some time for me to stop by and look at it - if that's cool with you.

I have a 2000 and you're more than welcome to measure it if you need it. Not  trying to throw a block on anyone. I don't need the rack and hooligan volunteered first so even if you measure mine I'd like hooligan to get the rack.

• Upvote 1

I have a 2000 and you're more than welcome to measure it if you need it. Not  trying to throw a block on anyone. I don't need the rack and hooligan volunteered first so even if you measure mine I'd like hooligan to get the rack.

Cool - always good to have a back up plan. I'll let both of you guys know what's happening as it develops.

Eric