Can anyone install a spring kit?

NightRider

I recently purchased a Smith&Wesson SD9. I had dry fired an SD9 and SD40 before i purchased the 9, and didn't think it would be that bad. WRONG. The trigger is just absolute horrible. There's no way you can be accurate with it. It's stiff, and you have to squeeze it all the way back for the pistol to fire. So i'm going to order the spring kit for it. 

Does anyone here know how to install a spring kit, and can anyone do it in the Lancaster/Columbus area and for how much? Apex Tactical wants to charge i think 120$. Not happening, and i'm not comfortable doing it myself. 

Here is the spring kit in question. https://apextactical.com/store/product-info.php?pid57.html

If anyone could help me out, i would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks

Shawn

Edited by NightRider

Have you tried a youtube search? This is surely not difficult, give it a try yourself....get to intimately know your weapon.

No. I still have to order the kit. and there is a video of how to install it on the Apex website. However, like i said, i am not comfortable taking it apart and trying this. Not having ever taken a firearm apart. If i had before, i would definitely try it myself. If i somehow mess it up, then i'm in an even worse position with a shiny paper weight. 

I would like to have someone do it, and watch them so i learn something