Did you sign up at HealthCare.gov

Tonik

Then your shit is probably available to hackers. More to come.

https://www.trustedsec.com/news-and-events/

"We’ve also identified some significant ones that we can’t post online due to the critical nature of them and attempting to contact the development team for the website to remediate. Our intent is not to point out flaws, show flaws, or demonstrate insecurities, only to bring the light that based on viewing like a normal user, there appears to be things that would indicate that there should be major reason for concern here."

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

Mother of God....

I don't have any details on the flaws. I only know he was freaking out last night texting me for advice and calling lawyers. Glad to see he took the high road and kept the bad stuff secret and reported it. I am sure he has the connections to get that info to the right people.

The interesting part will come if they don't fix the flaws. Then what does he do?

TrustedSec... psst. what the hell do they know. They are just some boutique goober firm.. HAHAH. J/K  Your boy is a helluva guy. 

Then your shit is probably available to hackers. More to come.

https://www.trustedsec.com/news-and-events/

"We’ve also identified some significant ones that we can’t post online due to the critical nature of them and attempting to contact the development team for the website to remediate. Our intent is not to point out flaws, show flaws, or demonstrate insecurities, only to bring the light that based on viewing like a normal user, there appears to be things that would indicate that there should be major reason for concern here."

• Upvote 1

TrustedSec... psst. what the hell do they know. They are just some boutique goober firm.. HAHAH. J/K  Your boy is a helluva guy. 

Set your VCR to record Katie Couric on the 16th. He just got done recording it.  He phished an audience member and fired up their webcam a few days before the show. It all revolves around that Miss Teen USA that had that done to her.

He told everyone to get Java the hell off their machines.  :)

With all the debate around ACA, particularly the opposition, i would think security would be #1 priority given the number of people who would just LOVE to see ACA flop in any way possible. Not to mention HIPAA concerns...

That it's the problem with the development of most software/web apps. The people writing it are not hard core trained in security. They are driven by deadlines and functionality. Security just gets in their way.

• Upvote 1

gosh... so pretty much like federal tax returns, at some point 60% of the payments going out will be bogus payments.

and the guberment will call that acceptable losses, probably.

we're doomed, we'll never be able to pay this crap off...

Edited by ReconRat
  • Upvote 3

It's just keeps on getting better, if you log into healthcare.gov and change your email address, confirmation of the change goes to the NEW email address.

http://listentometalkaboutmyself.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/potential-big-healthcare-gov-security-flaw-no-fooling/

This shit is getting real.

My kid was in a CNN article this morning about the problems and the security issues.  Limbaugh picked it up this afternoon. Then it got really real, he was quoted and named in a question in this afternoons White House Press conference by the CNN reporter.

Blitzer just mention him at 6, he is on Fox in a few minutes and on Anderson Cooper in the morning.

And to think, with my 'small' contribution 30 years ago lead to him saving all of you from healthcare.gov. 

• Upvote 1

My oh my, it was a no bid contract for one of Michelle's college classmates. Wonder when the liberals will join in this thread and explain how all of this is awesome.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/

• Upvote 1

My oh my, it was a no bid contract for one of Michelle's college classmates. Wonder when the liberals will join in this thread and explain how all of this is awesome.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/

<crickets>

Still waiting for the explanation of how this is saving us all that lovely money too.

Sure sounded like a nice idea, but the nuts and bolts of it all seem to be the problem.