Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2014

Casper

I dont do the bike show have not been in years that is all. And what the fuck where is fonzie and keith when a after party needs planned? I am not promising anything as epic as the past. And i will also have the wife with me which be interesting enough. This year will never match up to magz brother and yota's hotties. I miss the old days when this was planned out and i just showed up and had fun.

Shit.  N.R. is blowing up with OR peeps.  Tpoppa, RVT, and now you.  Place is going downhill more each day.  :lol:

LMAO! It really took a shit when I moved in. :lol: Seriously though, it's a nice city to live in. I'm very happy with my development. I had to get away from the Tax Nazis of Cuyahoga Co.

• Upvote 1

dickcrusher is right...Price is nice but food sucks

Scoundrels has slightly better food than Two Bucks but back in the day used to always have bands on Sat nights. I used to know the owner but he's now sold out of 2 of the three bars I frequented and have no idea if he still owns Scoundrels or not

Edited by Bad324

In the name of research I'm at the upper deck which is about 10 minutes from the ix center. I had a philly melt which was really good. This place is a good size and has karaoke on Saturdays. They also have PBR as the beer of the month so its $1.75 a draft and during cavs games (8pm next Saturday) they have bud light and miller light drafts for $1.75. Saturday nights they have ribs on special for $1.50 a bone. Good size menu with burgers sandwiches fried chicken ribs pizza and a shit load of different appetizers. Meals run about $10 or less and they have 16 beers on tap along with a bunch of others bottled.

Thoughts?

Edited by Vulcan_Rider