Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2014

Casper

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/cleveland

January 31st to February 2nd, 2014

This year's discount code for $3 off each ticket: PCBS14

It's that time of year again. This year I'm planning on bringing mini-me. Saturday seems to be the easiest day due to travel.

Any interest in putting together a dinner/after thing? Having my son with me, I won't be drinking/partying. I'd be game for food though. 

I want to go and try on helmets, but I will probably have a week old baby by then...

First. Congrats!

2nd. Unless I missed areas last year the helmet selection was shitty. I just remember seeing a bunch of the cheap brands and shoei. I don't think I saw any bell or arai

III. If I'm available that weekend ill see if I can't try to make it. I think I retired my liver back on the 2012 Gap trip so I like the idea

First. Congrats!

2nd. Unless I missed areas last year the helmet selection was shitty. I just remember seeing a bunch of the cheap brands and shoei. I don't think I saw any bell or arai

III. If I'm available that weekend ill see if I can't try to make it. I think I retired my liver back on the 2012 Gap trip so I like the idea

Bell was there !

So was arai. I was there last year, even went as far as to try and organize an afterparty. Nobody showed up and the show was a waste of money for the most part, plus having to get a hotel room for the night. I probably will not attend this year.

So was arai. I was there last year, even went as far as to try and organize an afterparty. Nobody showed up and the show was a waste of money for the most part, plus having to get a hotel room for the night. I probably will not attend this year.

We tried tell you that, you wouldn't listen.

• Upvote 1

First. Congrats!

First. 2nd. III. Consistency is not your friend apparently. 

• Upvote 1

I don't waste money on the show anymore, but would be up for meeting for food/beers afterwards. What type of place do you guys want to go to afterwards? I could look around and try to get some places if you give some input.

buddys was great while it lasted...