Casper

Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2014

Casper    22,555

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/cleveland

January 31st to February 2nd, 2014

This year's discount code for $3 off each ticket: PCBS14

It's that time of year again. This year I'm planning on bringing mini-me. Saturday seems to be the easiest day due to travel.

Any interest in putting together a dinner/after thing? Having my son with me, I won't be drinking/partying. I'd be game for food though. 

redkow97    7,698

I want to go and try on helmets, but I will probably have a week old baby by then...

Bad324    21,441

I want to go and try on helmets, but I will probably have a week old baby by then...

First. Congrats!

2nd. Unless I missed areas last year the helmet selection was shitty. I just remember seeing a bunch of the cheap brands and shoei. I don't think I saw any bell or arai

III. If I'm available that weekend ill see if I can't try to make it. I think I retired my liver back on the 2012 Gap trip so I like the idea

redkow97    7,698

I just want to find a helmet with a shell size that is smaller than my current Bell. Hoping to find a scorpion I like. My old exo400 was great, but feels too snug now...

J_Copeland    1,066

First. Congrats!

2nd. Unless I missed areas last year the helmet selection was shitty. I just remember seeing a bunch of the cheap brands and shoei. I don't think I saw any bell or arai

III. If I'm available that weekend ill see if I can't try to make it. I think I retired my liver back on the 2012 Gap trip so I like the idea

Bell was there !

CrazySkullCrusher    10,604

So was arai. I was there last year, even went as far as to try and organize an afterparty. Nobody showed up and the show was a waste of money for the most part, plus having to get a hotel room for the night. I probably will not attend this year.

MidgetTodd    23,980

So was arai. I was there last year, even went as far as to try and organize an afterparty. Nobody showed up and the show was a waste of money for the most part, plus having to get a hotel room for the night. I probably will not attend this year.

We tried tell you that, you wouldn't listen.

• Upvote 1

jschaf    1,681

I'm going most likely on Saturday since I only live about 15 minutes away.

redkow97    7,698

If you can latch onto a Progressive employee, they get in free, and can bring a guest for free as well.  I went with my dad last year and our only expense was beer.

jbot    33,252

hurray, getting married will finally pay off for me 

Jester_    235

I might just get a beer and try to get a seat by the Ducati display just to watch the Ducati girls :excited:

Casper    22,555

First. Congrats!

First. 2nd. III. Consistency is not your friend apparently. 

• Upvote 1

Bad324    21,441

First. 2nd. III. Consistency is not your friend apparently.

I do that by design :D

Casper    22,555

Since you're only taking mini me, can I take Carie?

She'd probably rather go with you. :lol:

speedytriple    5,433

I don't waste money on the show anymore, but would be up for meeting for food/beers afterwards. What type of place do you guys want to go to afterwards? I could look around and try to get some places if you give some input. 

jbot    33,252

Somewhere we can sing, drink and be merry

magley64    11,490

I don't waste money on the show anymore, but would be up for meeting for food/beers afterwards. What type of place do you guys want to go to afterwards? I could look around and try to get some places if you give some input.

buddys was great while it lasted...