Achievement system

QuikAccord

I think we should have an achievement award system.

Like so many others before me. I just had my first debate/argument with mags. I think that deserves an achievement award or something....

I feel like I've accomplished something as if I belong to a club now...

It's easier and less painful to jump off a two story building head first than argue with Magley.

I'm sure it would be easier on Casper if we came up with a list of achievements for him to look into implementing.

Obviously there would be the newbie achievements (First Post, First Thread Created, First Image uploaded, adding a friend, accepting a friend request, etc)

There would need to be the veteran achievements (ie milestones such as 1k posts, maybe profile views or something)

There should be awesome achievements like attending the Epic Rides, like a badge for each major event attended. Supporter achievement, Sponsor Achievement

I'd like to see even some cool badges that could be issued by a Sponsor that would indicate that the user utilized a sponsor for a purchase. Like for example, Alan could issue a badge to a member if they ordered stickers from his website. That would be a cool feature for the Sponsors to have. Not sure how hard this would be to implement but would be nice nonetheless.

I'd maybe say keep the ideas coming and maybe alan can put the achievements into the OP.

Edited by DerekClouser

I can't find the NSFW section on the new mobile version.

You have to be a sponsor to get in there. Happened during the upgrade, apparently the only way to limit access.

You would be correct. Pony up before winter to make sure you can view the flame wars!!!