Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sporttour

Put A Motorcyclist On Delaware City Council

4 posts in this topic

If you live in Delaware, please consider voting for me, George A. Hellinger for Delaware City Council.  I have been riding for many years; a couple years ago, I started teaching Motorcycle Ohio MSF classes also.

If you ever thought that motorcyclists are under represented in city government, now is your chance to put an active rider on Delaware city council.

Thank you for your support.

Ride safe.

George A. Hellinger

If you want votes from many of the members of this forum, you may want to mention that you also are a staunch supporter of the US Bill of Rights (specifically the 2nd amendment). If that is the case, good luck with the election.

Mike,

Thanks for that tip.  Yes, I do support the Second Amendment.  I possess a CHL and am a member of the NRA.

Edited by sporttour

Now that I work full-time "in government," I'm actually meeting quite a few people who ride.  The deputy at the entrance to my office has a Yamaha cruiser, and one of the Magistrates in our building has a V-Rod.  I've known the guy for 4 days, and I'm pretty sure he's going to offer me a test ride before the snow hits :-D