Fs: Petzl Adjama M-l Climbing Harness

Radio Flyer

HAHA.. Are you shitting me.. there has never been anything related to climbing on here and I started looking a few days ago... I just stopped into the REI in Cincy today. I was deciding between the Adjama and the Corax. I think Im settled on the Corax for my needs and adjustability. 

I actually decided to go ahead and keep this too. Talked to someone more experienced than me and he said the ride up I was experiencing while belaying is fine/ normal.

If you ever come to Columbus to do the free wall at Scioto Audobon or go to Dayton let me know. I want to go to the Krag Complex in Dayton when they get their new mats in.

I live in CBUS. I was planning on heading to Vertical Adventures tomorrow some time since they are closed Fri for some event. I havent climbed in a while but wanted to get back into it. Once I get some gear of my own (wont take long) Ill definitely hit the Scioto with you as its on my way home from work. 

I live in CBUS. I was planning on heading to Vertical Adventures tomorrow some time since they are closed Fri for some event. I havent climbed in a while but wanted to get back into it. Once I get some gear of my own (wont take long) Ill definitely hit the Scioto with you as its on my way home from work. 

Get the harness and you're set, I have the rope, belay and carabiners. You only need a 30m rope for the wall at Scioto. I'm looking into getting a 30m just for down there, using my 60m leaves a lot to wrap up at the end of the day. I wouldn't mind buying a 60m and cutting it if I have someone to sell the other 30m to or buying 30m of rope.