Motorcycle Stuff!!! Lots Of Goodies Inside!

Dubguy85

I'm selling the the last bit of my motorcycle stuff instead of it sitting around... Lots of good stuff in here and will be priced to SELL! Offers not excepted because I'm listing cheap just to help people out. Jason Bowman Lives in Columbus and it will be at his house. He is doing a trackday next weekend and will bring it back with him.

First up.. Triple Tree Front Stand! Has only been used a few times.. Have every pin.. $20

stand_zps5daaa26d.jpg

Next item on the list is a motion pro digital pressure gauge.. only used a few times $50

pressuregauge_zps63567507.jpg

Next up is a motion pro front axle tool.. This thing is AWESOME $10

motionprotool_zps813f54b0.jpg

Next up is one of my favorite helmets i've ever worn.. HJC RPS10 Patriot size small - $60

hjc_zps16d54964.jpg

Suomy Helmet.. Size medium.. Good shape, never dropped or down.. $20

suomy_zpsa7117380.jpg

Battery tender JR - $10 Charger only.

tender_zps95b83be0.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85

Dub, ill take the boots and gloves.

Im local to cbus, just let me know the details for pickup.

Perfect.. I'll have (Jason Bowman) TwiztedRabbit bring them from my house in Indy back to his house in CBUS off of Sawmill.. You can either paypal me now, Paypal me after you see them but before you take them from Jason.. or give Jason Cash and he can paypal me.

Perfect.. I'll have (Jason Bowman) TwiztedRabbit bring them from my house in Indy back to his house in CBUS off of Sawmill.. You can either paypal me now, Paypal me after you see them but before you take them from Jason.. or give Jason Cash and he can paypal me.

Great Ill bring cash for Jason.

guess I didn't get back to the computer fast enough?

Your post said that you were interested in the stand if I would ship. Since I would t ship I figured you weren't interested since you said if you ship. Max power said he wanted it and sent me money. Unfortunately that's how I sell things. I've been burned too many times hdig stuff for people. Cash is king.

Your post said that you were interested in the stand if I would ship. Since I would t ship I figured you weren't interested since you said if you ship. Max power said he wanted it and sent me money. Unfortunately that's how I sell things. I've been burned too many times hdig stuff for people. Cash is king.

No problem.  I would've had to figure out how to get it from a system of OR members.  Besides, I had to run an errand and didn't get back fast enough to the conversation.  Good prices on your items though!!!  GLWS.

Is the HJC still available, Andy? How does it size compared to Arai? I used to wear a small HJC, but that was at least 2006 and earlier. I don't know if they became less huge over the past few years. I wear a medium Arai.

It is still available and would be a sweet pickup. I've had Suomy, bell star, shoei, etc and this is my favorite helmet. Super light and comfortable. I can send it back with Jason and u can try it on. If u like it take it home and Paypal me. If it doesn't fit no worries.

• Upvote 1