Motoseries Round 8 At Putnam Park

RHill

Nice set up however the Ronstopable brand is copy write protected. I humbly request that you do not use the Ronstopable brand name until we can work a financial agreement .  I have retained the services of Matt Jinu and Craig as my legal council. They will contact you shortly577313_578085172254529_1228668426_n.jpgl

• Upvote 1

Dear Crazy Guy Who Goes Really Fast On A Freakin Stretched Dirt Bike,

The word "Ronstopable" is a registered trademark and shall not be infringed upon.  Your use of "Ronstopable" has diluted the brand to an almost irreparable state, for which my client will be seeking monetary compensation including punitive damages.  If you continue to unlawfully infringe upon this trademark, not only will we seek the highest amount of monetary compensation allowable by law, but the real Ronstopable will likely give you a shocker with that cute new product of yours (for which, by the way, we have a patent pending before the U.S. Patent Office). 

In other words.... cease and desist mutha fucka!

Sincerely,

Hollywood

*I am not a lawyer, and this shall not be taken as a legal opinion or an actual cease and desist letter.  Basically, I am talking out of my ass, so take it as such.

Edited by Hollywood33