05 F4i $4k

Exarch

Family law is a PITA.

Real, legitimate, friendly advice: propose a dissolution of marriage to your wife, and see if she'll agree to keep her lawyer out of it for as long as possible.

Do it nicely, and do it by actual snail-mail to avoid her snapping off an immediate response e-mail, or starting a shouting match. But if you can agree on how to divide your assets, even if you "lose," you both save yourself attorneys fees.

Family law is a PITA.

Real, legitimate, friendly advice: propose a dissolution of marriage to your wife, and see if she'll agree to keep her lawyer out of it for as long as possible.

Do it nicely, and do it by actual snail-mail to avoid her snapping off an immediate response e-mail, or starting a shouting match. But if you can agree on how your to divide your assets, even if you "lose," you both save yourself attorneys fees.

You don't know my wife. She won't even let me have the stuff I owned before we got married and she won't do shared parenting. So I get nothing I want. She put a tro on me(-which my gfs lawyer can remove since it holds no ground and it's on the wrong forum) just soI couldn't see my kids, that's the type of person she is. If she could be civil I wouldn't need to sell my bike for $$ for a lawyer. Also I want to get out of huber and back to riverside, but need first/last/deposit which would be doable if I wasn't paying $800/mo for my current place.

I want to get out of huber and back to riverside, but need first/last/deposit which would be doable if I wasn't paying $800/mo for my current place.

Insurance is $300/year, that's not an issue, I blow through that in a month on cigs and energy drinks alone. Money isn't an issue.

Maybe if you stop blowing all your money on energy drinks and cigs you could afford to move...?

• Upvote 3

ok ok, i'm gonna try to be nice.

for best results:

post on CL (check)

post on various forums (check)

post on weraclassifieds (believe me, it's worth the $10)

post on cycletrader

go to facebook, and join "motorcycle and motorcycle parts for sale group" or something like that.

if you absolutely need money right away, i'll give you $2400.01

ok ok, i'm gonna try to be nice.

for best results:

post on CL (check)

post on various forums (check)

post on weraclassifieds (believe me, it's worth the $10)

post on cycletrader

go to facebook, and join "motorcycle and motorcycle parts for sale group" or something like that.

if you absolutely need money right away, i'll give you $2400.01

I see what you did there!!

• Upvote 1

I think you guys are getting trolled.

Nope, I'll probably be bikeless for the next year or 2. Wish I didn't have to sell it, but that's life and I have more important things to worry about. New house, lawyer, suv(or mini van), nice vacation, etc before I think about saving up for another bike. I may be able to get around selling my bike for less than I want(if I can get a loan) but it's going to be sold regardless.