Obama Hates Bikers But Loves.....

Tonik

Well, if His O'ness had give them the permit that wouldn't of happened.

I doubt his O'ness reviews a single permit request...I'm willing to bet that's done by the local government, and probably a pretty low level official.

and who's to say it wouldn't have happened anyway?

Edited by magley64

I stand corrected. DC police are saying 1 million+ on the bikes.

Source? I can't see anywhere that police would be counting motorcycles...

Still lots of bikes parked along constitution, but based on the cameras, cars still vastly outnumber bikes...even in places where the bikes seem most prevalent.

Edited by magley64

A friend of mine in DC says police are saying they have counted 1M bikers.  It also sounds like a large group is riding to ground zero in NY, led by Cuomo and Billy Joel.  Not  sure they were in the DC gathering or not.

A friend of mine says aliens abducted linda cardellini, and put her brain into his sister's body...

• Downvote 1

However man Muslims are "marching" today, there are millions across the country who are in no way responsible for 9/11, and have no terrorist ties whatsoever. (And I'm not saying anyone marching IS a terrorist... I don't understand what they think they're accomplishing)

People use the term "Muslim extremist" a lot; and I don't have a problem with that, except for the fact that they focus on the "Muslim" part and ignore the "extremist" part - which is undeniably more significant.

Think of it this way: the Westboro Baptist Church wackos could just as accurately be described as "Christian extremists." Nobody goes around cursing "those damn Christian terrorists."

Edited by redkow97
  • Upvote 3

However man Muslims are "marching" today, there are millions across the country who are in no way responsible for 9/11, and have no terrorist ties whatsoever. (And I'm not saying anyone marching IS a terrorist... I don't understand what they think they're accomplishing)

People use the term "Muslim extremist" a lot; and I don't have a problem with that, except for the fact that they focus on the "Muslim" part and ignore the "extremist" part - which is undeniably more significant.

Think of it this way: the Westboro Baptist Church wackos could just as accurately be described as "Christian extremists." Nobody goes around cursing "those damn Christian terrorists."

QFT

Muslims are being unfairly targeted because of their religious affiliation. The way the media reports everything going on "muslim" automatically connotates "extremist" and that has become synonymous with "terrorist"...

I know some awesome muslims. Greatest, friendliest guys you would ever want to meet. Have the same values and principles as many of you. (raising their children, loving their spouses, supporting their communities) 

Yet, somehow many of you automatically assume they are somehow less american than you because they call the same god you worship "allah" and you call the same god they worship "yaweh"... How fucking retarded...

Edited by magley64

Sure hope you aren't making threats. I'm not a boss here, but if that's your intention..go fuck yourself. You want to act like a fucking child, then go do it in SundaySchool. Sack up and have an adult conversation, or butt the fuck out.

I suggest you do the same

Hmm, this makes a little more sense.

First thing that came to my mind was "Quit Fucking Talking"

this confused me the first few times I read it too. I thought the same thing, but the poster always seemed to agree after saying QFT....