113.5 Sq Ft Dream Home Bamboo Finish Laminate Floor (5 Boxes)

jester3681

I have 5 unopened boxes of Lumber Liquidators St. James Collection Dream Home Laminate flooring in a bamboo finish.  12mm with 3 mm of foam padding attached.  This works out to about 113.5 sq ft.  I figure enough for a laundry room, entrance, mud room, small bedroom, etc.  Easy to install floating flooring - installs as individual boards so it looks like hardwood.  I also have the plastic undersheeting you need if you plan to install on concrete or below grade.  See the link for more info: 

http://www.lumberliquidators.com/ll/c/Horizontal-Natural-Bamboo-Laminate-Dream-Home-St.-James-12HN-O/10024127

Their sale price: $215.  My price: $175 OBO.  Open to reasonable offers.  May also end up with some left over trim and reducers for your installation.

• 4 years later...
On 9/6/2013 at 7:09 PM, jester3681 said:

I have 5 unopened boxes of Lumber Liquidators St. James Collection Dream Home Laminate flooring in a bamboo finish.  12mm with 3 mm of foam padding attached.  This works out to about 113.5 sq ft.  I figure enough for a laundry room, entrance, mud room, small bedroom, etc.  Easy to install floating flooring - installs as individual boards so it looks like hardwood.  I also have the plastic undersheeting you need if you plan to install on concrete or below grade.  See the link for more info: 

http://www.lumberliquidators.com/ll/c/Horizontal-Natural-Bamboo-Laminate-Dream-Home-St.-James-12HN-O/10024127

Their sale price: $215.  My price: $175 OBO.  Open to reasonable offers.  May also end up with some left over trim and reducers for your installation.

Hey, I was wondering if you still have that bamboo laminate flooring available for sale?