Tire Balancing

silentcropduster

DIY. All you need is some supports for both ends of the axle. Remove the seals to minimize friction. Spin the wheel about 10 times & mark where it stops (the light side, on top) each time with a bit of painters tape. Then tape a 1/4 oz weight on the light side & repeat until the wheel stops in completely random positions all 10 spins. Permanently attach the weights & you're done. EZPZ.

dynabeads stick to the inside of the tire. 

I seen one pulled off a bike they had to scrape the tire with a screwdriver to remove them.   plus the laws of physics prove they don't seek the light spot in a tire. they simply  spread out and stay there.  no balancing takes place.

they're not some magical balancing wizardry.  you're wasting your time with it.

Edited by serpentracer

dynabeads stick to the inside of the tire.

I seen one pulled off a bike they had to scrape the tire with a screwdriver to remove them. plus the laws of physics prove they don't seek the light spot in a tire. they simply spread out and stay there. no balancing takes place.

they're not some magical balancing wizardry. you're wasting your time with it.

From my research...''if" they do work. Its only at speeds of 100 MPH or less. Not that I go that fast hardly ever. But if I do. I'd like to have the satisfaction of knowing my tires won't wobble.

For the guys that use them, if they work for u then fine...I just feel from what I've red that its not something that I think is reliable.

sent from double thumbin' it

Edited by silentcropduster