Highlandtown Dove Hunting

Gump

Bless all those who get to hunt. even the immigrants, buy the tags, buy the guns, take the time. 

I saw a butt load of spanish (?) looking types two years ago out by the grand river. it was awesome. tons of kids were with them

THATS how we keep the sport going- they'd hustle the kids out to get any birds that dropped. We barely got a shot due to the noise and scattered goings on with those kids, parents watching them, but who cares, it was good to see families going hunting.

got to get out and get some dove this fall...mmmm mmmm good

• Upvote 1

Chinese people? That sounds strange... I'm on call or I'd be in the field.

Yes it was at least for me to see in that area. I kept thinking of the movie flying daggers when ninja's stand up real slow from the fields then slowly sit back down.

Yes it was at least for me to see in that area. I kept thinking of the movie flying daggers when ninja's stand up real slow from the fields then slowly sit back down.

Never seen the movie, but I'm getting a visual...  And, just checked out the trailer - looks like one to see.

Back to dove hunting, I was just talking to a friend this morning about how nice it would be squirrel hunting in the woods this week, with the cool mornings.  Conversation continued to dove hunting and recipes for dove breast casserole...  mmm...

Never been bird hunting of any type before. But I am happy tree rat season is back open. I might try to get out this weekend for a bit.

I've been saying the same for the last 3 days but the snooze button is too tempting.