09 Dodge Ram Sport Crew Cab 4x4

kiggy74

For sale is an excellent condition, well maintained, and EXCEPTIONALLY EQUIPPED 09 Dodge Ram 1500 with the Sport and technology packages. 66K miles. Powered by a 5.7L Hemi. This is a very unique truck in its equipped options. It took me a long time to find a truck this well-equipped, so I can guarantee the buyer won't be disappointed. 

Includes pw/pl, power adjustable front seats and mirrors, leather throughout, front seats are heated and COOLED, heated steering wheel, heated mirrors, dual climate control, keyless entry with remote start, navigation, AWD/4WD, backup/parking sensors, fog lights, 20" wheels, multiple displacement system, power slider rear window, sunroof, adjustable pedals, tilt steering wheel, cruise, Uconnect blue tooth, media controls on steering wheel, Mopar running boards and bedliner, tow package including a Tekonsha brake controller and inner coil air bags to prevent rear end sagging when loaded with cargo. There are probably other features I can't remember.

This truck is also equipped with 4 wheel ABS, stability and traction control, and a 3.92 LSD rear end which is highly recommended for towing. All scheduled maintenance has been performed, truck has been very well maintained.

I'll provide records of maintenance along with all the original manuals and spare key. Tires have approximately 20k miles on them, battery is brand new. This truck is a hot rod, tons of power, rides very nice and runs great. I'm selling because of a new job with a longer commute. Really want to find this truck a new home myself instead of trading it in at a dealer. Come see it, you won't be disappointed.

Asking prices is $24,500 OBO

9372810061_81fff00b41_c.jpg

9375587650_34e0d949ce_c.jpg

9375582174_69304f9487_c.jpg

9372803295_f14b49615e_c.jpg

9375578288_9096053652_c.jpg

Always thought Dodge made a nice looking truck but I have never been comfortable in one. Took a trip to Kansas with carwhore and that Dodge was uncomfortable as hell, Yet to Colorado and back in my Tahoe was a cake walk.

Always thought Dodge made a nice looking truck but I have never been comfortable in one. Took a trip to Kansas with carwhore and that Dodge was uncomfortable as hell, Yet to Colorado and back in my Tahoe was a cake walk.

Compared to an Avalanche that belongs to a buddy of mine the Ram definitely rides more like a truck than the Chevy. But the Chevy is flat out weak compared to the power of the Hemi. This truck is a hot rod, it's a lot of fun to drive.

This is my third Ram in 10 years with an F250 diesel and Toyota Tacoma stuck in the middle somewhere. This is by far the best truck I've owned.

Compared to an Avalanche that belongs to a buddy of mine the Ram definitely rides more like a truck than the Chevy. But the Chevy is flat out weak compared to the power of the Hemi. This truck is a hot rod, it's a lot of fun to drive.

This is my third Ram in 10 years with an F250 diesel and Toyota Tacoma stuck in the middle somewhere. This is by far the best truck I've owned.

I'll take comfort over performance but that's just me.... it's a nice lookin truck you got there good luck with the sale

sent via GS3

Well, with this you get both, and IMO it's the best looking full-sized truck on the market.

But.... I'm driving 50 miles/day for work and need a car with better mileage.  I'm out of the racing game, no more toy hauler to tow, so this has got to go.

OK, so here's an idea to sweeten the pot....

If an OR member pays me the asking price of $24,500 I'll "throw in" a Rock River National Match A4 as seen here..... http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/102000-rock-river-national-match-a4/

http://rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=226

The only caveat is that the buyer must pay the consignment fee to Dale at Delta Epsilon, as well as any background check fees ($40 total).  Again, this doesn't go to me, it goes to Dale at Delta Epsilon.  The rifle is already there if you'd like to look at. I live about 15 minutes from Dale's shop so if you're in the area you might as well stop by to see the truck too.

Edited by kiggy74

• 2 weeks later...