Ken Hackathrone Class

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Ya'll need to get in on one next time he comes to Ohio. If you are carrying or plan to carry you owe it to yourself and everyone around you to take his class. Yes it is expensive, yes it takes up both your Saturday and Sunday. Wish I was good at AAR and all the writing shit, but I'm not. I shoot a good bit, I have been to more classes then I can count on 2 hands. This one was the best of them. If you don't like to leave your comfort zone and only shoot standing still on a square range going for a super tight group then ignore everything I said. Now if you carry and want to improve your skills to deal with a threat to your life. You need to get to one of his classes. 

9599945986_12d1441dac.jpg

Wait, so people that go to these classes don't all dress like an operator? Where are the beards, FDE Under Armor shirts, and plate carriers with more molle accessories than there are loops to hold?

• Upvote 1

Nope, you see more of that with rifle classes. Although one guy had on a war belt most of the cops had on their duty belts. Most had on normal OWB with shirts tucked in. Myself and the kid in the picture next to me where the only two running the whole class from concealment. Both rocking appendix. We found out that we were just as fast on draw and firing first shot from appendix as the guys coming from OWB or duty rigs. Was quite pleased to see that. We had 4 AI's for the class all were VSM instructors but one I believe, Ohio, PA, and KY are their base locations.