Don't Use Rick Roush Motorsports For Service...

hotleadsingerguy

They're not big words at all...if you think they are then it might be time to expand your vocabulary.

Why would you be able to buy an Audi at a Porsche dealer? Porsche doesn't own Audi...they're both owned by the Volkswagen holding company. You can, however, buy Audis and Porsches at many Volkswagen dealerships.

And you can't order Lamborghinis at Volkswagen dealerships because they keep the line separate from the rest of their holdings. Audi owns the company, but the Germans don't have much input on the creation of the cars, as evidenced by the Aventador's creation history. Aside from major company decisions and such, Lamborghini does what they want with their line, and they keep separate from the rest of the holdings of Volkswagen.

As for Ducati, Audi gained 100% rights over the company's decision-making through their Lamborghini subsidiary. It happened sometime last year.

Aside from your first post, you haven't responded to *any* of my issues or points in this thread. Since that point you've done nothing but used rhetoric to try and make your point through logical fallacies or false application ("You're definitely right, I'm an idiot").

Ok, fucktard. Example and I can attest there are a shit pile of others... http://www.spitzer.com/index.htm

Dealer is a VW dealer. You CANNOT buy an Audi there. You don't get it and I have no idea as to why I am wasting my breath...

Finally, you really wanna argue the ownership levels with Ducati? Really?

I did respond. I said it wasn't the ECU, ass bag. I also stated that it had to do with something emission based. I stated STVA or similar. The exhaust valve is an emissions piece. Same idea...

I refrained from saying you're retarded to run the max psi on your tires for street use... I responded with even examples on the tank fill up. I also stated that I doubt you measured the oil properly and I pointed out that you're stupid because you were arguing liters vs. quarts. But I do agree that IF you did measure accurately, they made an error.

Anyways, I am done. You know more than anyone. You use Google and have no grasp on reality. I'll give you a small clue with what I do for a living. My avatar...

Lol. You can't buy a new anything from anywhere that is not a dealer of that brand. It may be a multi-line dealership, but it still is that brand dealership. You don't buy a Cadillac at the Chevy dealer, unless it I a multi-line.

He apparently didn't see my Buick example. Guys a classic example of someone that simply doesn't grasp simplistic details...

Does Rick Roush give a military discount?  This will severely impact my opinion.

Yes, 20%, but only on parts and accessories. Good for buying jackets, helmets, and such though. I've bought oil and filters there too...4Qts of oil and a filter are like $25-$30 total after the discount.

• Upvote 1

Ok, fucktard. Example and I can attest there are a shit pile of others... http://www.spitzer.com/index.htm

Dealer is a VW dealer. You CANNOT buy an Audi there. You don't get it and I have no idea as to why I am wasting my breath...

Finally, you really wanna argue the ownership levels with Ducati? Really?

I did respond. I said it wasn't the ECU, ass bag. I also stated that it had to do with something emission based. I stated STVA or similar. The exhaust valve is an emissions piece. Same idea...

I refrained from saying you're retarded to run the max psi on your tires for street use... I responded with even examples on the tank fill up. I also stated that I doubt you measured the oil properly and I pointed out that you're stupid because you were arguing liters vs. quarts. But I do agree that IF you did measure accurately, they made an error.

Anyways, I am done. You know more than anyone. You use Google and have no grasp on reality. I'll give you a small clue with what I do for a living. My avatar...

How wonderful...you're a Ducati enthusiast. Explain to me what is wrong with my explanation of the ownership of Ducati, since you've twice now said I'm wrong but haven't given an opinion.

Again, you're using the same psychology you used before...when you don't have anything to say you just use the "[but you're right and we're all stupid]" line. It's classic deferral.

Your "tank fill up" example doesn't even make sense -- fleet and company lease vehicles generally aren't filled up...because the company has already invested in that dealership or brand generally for the long-term (most companies sign paperwork saying they'll lease from the company for X amount of years). Dealerships do it for personal sales because it's incentive for the customer to come to them for their needs or for future purchases. You're literally one of like two people in this topic that thinks the dealership filling up the tank when you buy a new vehicle is not something that's expected.

Here's another great one: The cold-start issue still exists. The engine light went out after they adjusted the valve, but the cold-start issue still happens. Below is a 20 page topic about 2013 ZX6R issues -- 80%+ of them are the bike stalling on a cold-start. Every single person that's had the issue resolved has either had the ECU replaced or is running a new tune after putting on a slip-on or full exhaust:

http://zx6r.com/zx6r/38150-2013-zx6r-issue-s-17.html

So keep telling me it's not the ECU. The issue isn't resolved and the *ONLY* fix on the internet is either replacing the ECU or bypassing its programming.

As for the oil, it was still far over the rated fill. Including changing the filter I should pull out around 3.3Qt, if it was filled correctly. I took out just a hair shy of 4Qt (I literally mean less than 1cm from the 1Qt line on the fourth jug). That's a large difference...that's more than 20% more than it should have been. As I said, I don't have stands for the bike, so I did my best to measure while attempting to hold the bike straight up...but that's not easy since the window is so low. It looked too high, but I couldn't be certain I wasn't just holding the bike off-center.

Finally, I never said I run the max psi on the street...I said I run the psi prescribed in the owner's manual. Those are very different numbers. The dealership was the one that pumped up to the near-max of the tires...I was the one that had a problem with that.

Yes, 20%, but only on parts and accessories. Good for buying jackets, helmets, and such though. I've bought oil and filters there too...4Qts of oil and a filter are like $25-$30 total after the discount.

This was a reference to the last guy who came on here complaining about something. You wouldn't understand

I like All Seasons in Wooster. Have known them for years and always had good luck. They're friendly, helpful and pretty knowledgeable. I have a couple warranty issues and a couple different bikes and they were always taken care of. Nice people that try to do things right and usually do.

I just picked up a $45k Audi and it only had a 1/4 tank...  It ain't like it used to be.  But, most of my Duc dealers send you off on a full tank...  But I wouldn't expect it from a Japanese dealer...

Read te window sticker. I bet it says full tank of fuel noncharge

I like All Seasons in Wooster. Have known them for years and always had good luck. They're friendly, helpful and pretty knowledgeable. I have a couple warranty issues and a couple different bikes and they were always taken care of. Nice people that try to do things right and usually do.

And not to mention. They has guns for sales too

Because of...?

well, it got fixed, last thing I saw was back on page 3 or 4, and what has been seen, can not be unseen. Had you not quoted my post, I wouldn't have come back to risk seeing tits that look like sand in the bottom of a sock!!

I might give them a shot. Do they have an authorized Kawasaki service department? I love State 8, but since they're not an authorized service location they don't have the equipment to plug into the ECU to get codes and such. That's fine for everything else (they can do service), but it takes longer to diagnose issues sometimes.

hotleadsingerguy, on 28 Aug 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

How wonderful...you're a Ducati enthusiast. Explain to me what is wrong with my explanation of the ownership of Ducati, since you've twice now said I'm wrong but haven't given an opinion.

Again, you're using the same psychology you used before...when you don't have anything to say you just use the "[but you're right and we're all stupid]" line. It's classic deferral.

Your "tank fill up" example doesn't even make sense -- fleet and company lease vehicles generally aren't filled up...because the company has already invested in that dealership or brand generally for the long-term (most companies sign paperwork saying they'll lease from the company for X amount of years). Dealerships do it for personal sales because it's incentive for the customer to come to them for their needs or for future purchases. You're literally one of like two people in this topic that thinks the dealership filling up the tank when you buy a new vehicle is not something that's expected.

Here's another great one: The cold-start issue still exists. The engine light went out after they adjusted the valve, but the cold-start issue still happens. Below is a 20 page topic about 2013 ZX6R issues -- 80%+ of them are the bike stalling on a cold-start. Every single person that's had the issue resolved has either had the ECU replaced or is running a new tune after putting on a slip-on or full exhaust:

http://zx6r.com/zx6r/38150-2013-zx6r-issue-s-17.html

So keep telling me it's not the ECU. The issue isn't resolved and the *ONLY* fix on the internet is either replacing the ECU or bypassing its programming.

As for the oil, it was still far over the rated fill. Including changing the filter I should pull out around 3.3Qt, if it was filled correctly. I took out just a hair shy of 4Qt (I literally mean less than 1cm from the 1Qt line on the fourth jug). That's a large difference...that's more than 20% more than it should have been. As I said, I don't have stands for the bike, so I did my best to measure while attempting to hold the bike straight up...but that's not easy since the window is so low. It looked too high, but I couldn't be certain I wasn't just holding the bike off-center.

Finally, I never said I run the max psi on the street...I said I run the psi prescribed in the owner's manual. Those are very different numbers. The dealership was the one that pumped up to the near-max of the tires...I was the one that had a problem with that

Now I know you are just trolling. No stands but you can make an accurate determination of oil level by pulling the bike upright and looking at the glass. It was obviously grossly overfilled and you should sue the dealer. Do you know that overfilled oil will cause cancer, crabs, herpes and AIDS?? Call Kevin Kurgis, he doesn't get paid unless you do...

Edited by mattm