Fall Meet And Greet?

Casper

Hill climb is fun and local bar/restaurant (little river cafe) has restrooms and live band. They also fence off their property to keep the cops out for more fun inside. Huge biker turnout and a lot of Harley's but still good redneck fun.

Yep, unbelievable number of bikes show for this event.  Bikes of all kinds.  The ride there was better than the event, imho.

What about the hillclimbs in Beverly, Ohio on September 14-15 (Ohio State Championship Hillclimb)? Just talked to the guy who runs it. $10/person entry each day (championship is Saturday). Free camping. They have RV sites as well, some with electric. Those are also free. Couple of us went down a year or two ago and had a blast. Marietta is less than 30mins away for those wanting to hotel it. Riding down there is fantastic. There's an awesome bar down the road also. Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pig Roast at Williams camp grounds October 19th. All are welcome just PM me if interested and I will give you directions.

May be down for Hill Climbs if enough bubby's go. I know I cant stay the night though because CRP event Sunday.

Pig Roast at Williams camp grounds October 19th. All are welcome just PM me if interested and I will give you directions.

May be down for Hill Climbs if enough bubby's go. I know I cant stay the night though because CRP event Sunday.

I'm in for the roast! And I think I can find my way, unless you guys moved the trailers again!

Looks like some of us are going to the Beverly hillclimb this weekend.

It's a blast.

Where are these hill climbs? And is it just for pro's or anyone that wants to get broke? Bikes/quads or both?

hell yea my new work schedule I'm off the weekend of the 19. Edited by Dying Shadow

I'm in for the roast! And I think I can find my way, unless you guys moved the trailers again!

Where are these hill climbs? And is it just for pro's or anyone that wants to get broke? Bikes/quads or both?

Waterford Ohio. Muskingum river. State championship. Bikes and quads.

The owner said we could give it a shot.