Any Up To Date Route Suggestions For Southern Ohio

marlboro man

going to the bubby fishing shack & riding all weekend o8/23/2013 near Beverly/Marietta have not riding down there in months any up to date Route Suggestions or if anybuddys riding down there this weekend & want  race like a tt

this is cruiser country.. take you sporty bikes and go home  :)

im not bike racist have rode every thing since the time I was 10yrs old on the southern ohio twistys

mopeds,dirt bikes,3wheelers,odysseys,cruisers,quads, and no body owns the road but there are some cruiser riders out there that piss me off the kind that speed up in a straightaway trying to not let any one pass & then drive like shit & slow in a curve

on the southern twistys

Down that way last Sat. Rode 550,26,260,556,537,800. 260 had a bit of gravel & 537 had too many cruisers. Otherwise nice.

thanks for rout the heads up. about 3mouth back rode 300+miles of roads down there & one of these roads was fresh pave a good twisty just don't know witch it was  377, 266 ,792  around stockport

I live near Beverly. I like CR4, SR676, SR60, SR821, SR78, SR83. You can take this route into Malta and pick up SR555. There's tons of good spotbike roads but beware of deer in the evenings and gravel in blind corners. Let me know if you want to ride. Maybe we can get a small group together.

We did 550 last weekend. Haven't done that one in years due to the previously poor pavement. I'll tell you. The section near 377 is just a blast. I could go back and forth there for an hour if I could figure out a way to not get in trouble. :)

thanks for rout the heads up. about 3mouth back rode 300+miles of roads down there & one of these roads was fresh pave a good twisty just don't know witch it was  377, 266 ,792  around stockport

377 was paved in March or April from 78 to 266.I think they are going to pave the rest of it sometime later this.I would check on it,but I'm staying over in W.V. right now.I'll be getting the bike over here labor day weekend...then the exploring will begin!We're renting a house on 89 so the ride to work will be a fun one.

We did 550 last weekend. Haven't done that one in years due to the previously poor pavement. I'll tell you. The section near 377 is just a blast. I could go back and forth there for an hour if I could figure out a way to not get in trouble. :)

Yep...going up that hill from 377 is a blast! 

377 was paved in March or April from 78 to 266.I think they are going to pave the rest of it sometime later this.I would check on it,but I'm staying over in W.V. right now.I'll be getting the bike over here labor day weekend...then the exploring will begin!We're renting a house on 89 so the ride to work will be a fun one.

We did 377 north from 550.  The last part further up north has been repaved. The rest is in ok. Not horrible and but not great either. I could see that being a lot of fun if it were repaved all the way.

Edited by Mary#17