Fs: Hi-point C9 And Stevens 20ga. Bolt Action $100/ea.

max power

Hi-Point C9 purchased from another member in good condition. I put 20 rounds thru it and my daughter put 30 thru it. It's accurate and shoots well. No FTE or FTF.

No pics at the moment, but its a Hi-point. Ugly, reliable brick.

OR price $100 firm

Stevens model 58 20 ga. Shotgun. 26" barrel, 3 round mag. Bolt action, adjustable choke

Good beginner/duck gun. Shoots great. Owned for 30 years.

OR price $100 firm

These are nice, cheap guns, bubbys. Please don't shit in my for sale thread cuz no one cares about how much you hate hi-points or Stevens.

Selling to fund the Ithaca Feathrweight I picked up at auction tonight.

I only bought the shotgun because it was exactly like the one my dad had that I had parkerized and refinished before I knew any better. I always felt bad about that, so when I saw this one, even though I didn't need it, I had to have it. Total emotional purchase. Still got a good deal on it.

Great Gun. I had a 16 ga Ithaca Light I bought as a kid to pheasant, rabbit and squirrel hunt. Hit hard, definitely kept up with the 12 gauges around me. Sold it for the money after not using for years. Was always sorry I had done that. Same for a Model 64 Winchester .22 pump :(

• Upvote 1

I'll be at my camper tomorrow. If you want to come down there, let me know and I'll take it with me. If not, I'll be he Sunday, but have to do some work at my grandparents house, so probably Sunday eve.

Sun should work best for me. I'm more interested in the Hi Point, but i just might take both guns.