1100 (entry Level Race Gun/3 Gun)

Beegreenstrings

Looking at selling my entry level Remington 1100.

(there has been no porting done)

30" full choked ribbed barrel (no rem-chokes)

Has a set of Remington's shur-shot stocks in black. Remington R3 butt-pad.

Trigger has been slightly modified (lightened and polished - just a touch).

New shell gates installed.

Has 10 round capacity + 1 in the pipe.

Tach bolt latch installed also.

Runs like butter.

Old school base gun. Has the heavy scrolling, not the newer dainty stuff.

No other internal mods. Very reliable (has never failed even under full 11 round runs in 1.2 seconds)(if you can pull the trigger she will run)

Asking 550

Nice to see you back B! GLWS

I took things a little harder than I actually thought I was going to when the woman left. I tried to do the typical and replace her right off instead of being free for a while. That was dumb. Then ahit sit in and went down hill. I finally sit in the garage one night with a Very Large bottle of crown and a few good friends, completely stripped my VTX to peices. Fixed the issues and rebuilt her on a brand new frame. 4 pm the next I woke up drooling in the back of my truck, and 3 of my closest still laughing and drinking polishing the bike.

Sometimes you just have to pull your head out of your ass!

I took things a little harder than I actually thought I was going to when the woman left. I tried to do the typical and replace her right off instead of being free for a while. That was dumb. Then ahit sit in and went down hill. I finally sit in the garage one night with a Very Large bottle of crown and a few good friends, completely stripped my VTX to peices. Fixed the issues and rebuilt her on a brand new frame. 4 pm the next I woke up drooling in the back of my truck, and 3 of my closest still laughing and drinking polishing the bike.

We have all been there one time or another! Glad to see you come around. Let me know if you want to get out sometime for a ride, to shoot or even just to have a few cold ones!

Yup, we've all been there. There is a local watering hole here in columbus that the owner pulled me aside and said thanks. I asked for what and he said, "Well youve basically spent enough money in here over the last 7 months that you pretty much paid for the new deck addition outside. :)

Bowdog, I have been doing a lot of shooting. New 2 new glocks and a mess of other AR's and other toys in the works. Been shooting some of the NRA shoots at briar. Buddy is trying to get me to shoot uspsa again.

I just bought 3 cases of shotgun shells, anytime you want to go shoot at briar or somewhere let me know!