Fs: 2005 Cbr 600rr (black, 9k Mi, Columbus Area) - $4,000

MechE

I'm listing my 2005 CBR 600RR for sale, I am the second owner and possess the title in hand. This was originally a California bike that I bought in the Bay Area, when I moved I brought it with me to Ohio. The title is clean and the bike has never been dropped or crashed. Just over 9,000mi on the clock.

Plastics are all original however decals have been removed. The tail has a scuff across the top and there are a few imperfections but nothing unusual. The bike has flush side-mount turn indicators and an integrated tail lamp. I have added lights to the license plate bracket under the tail.

Exhaust is all stock and so is the suspension (2005 was the first year of inverted front forks on the 600RR). The tires have adequate life in them, the rear having been replaced 2 years ago (Michelin Pilot 2CT front and rear) due to a puncture. The battery is also approximately 2 years old with very few charge cycles on it -- maintained on a tender.

I have woodcraft frame sliders to go along with the bike that have not been installed.

Asking $4000. Please PM me your information if you are interested.

Thanks!

zwna.jpg

t1r2.jpg

qle9.jpg

tfs9.jpg

I've moved back to California and picked up a bike here, so the CBR isn't getting any use. I can't just give it away, but it's a great bike at a fair price. No games or catches, this bike needs a new home.

I'm going to post it on craigslist tomorrow if I don't get any interest on the forum. 

• 7 months later...

Reviving this for sale thread! Still the same bike, same condition and ready for you to prep as the weather warms up.

NEW PRICE: $3300

April will be here before you know it... use the savings on the sale price to service the forks and change engine oil and you'll be good to go.

Reviving this for sale thread! Still the same bike, same condition and ready for you to prep as the weather warms up.

NEW PRICE: $3300

April will be here before you know it... use the savings on the sale price to service the forks and change engine oil and you'll be good to go.

So where exactly in Ohio?

• 3 weeks later...