Yay Donation Begging!

Likwid

Yup, it's been a hella long time since I posted but, whatever, I'll shamelessly request donations :)

Long story short, I was fat, I started working out, now I'm slightly less fat, see proof I am slightly less fat.

The more touching/sad story; Mark Nolan is the owner of the gym I go to, I used to work with Mark at Progressive. Mark’s sister was killed by her, then, boyfriend. In her honor Mark and his wife have setup a fundraiser for the Battered Women’s Shelter. If you’re interested in donating here’s my link: http://bit.ly/194yw3v

If you're interested in donating, awesome. If not, really, no issues! If you want to come workout for the charity event, come on down!

jGTlkEL.jpg

• Upvote 3

Fantastic work that you have done there, sir. I am looking to start Crossfit once the racing season ends, as I have seen several examples like yourself. I will dig around to see what I can donate, and hopefully catch up to you soon. Good to see you are alive and kicking!

Fantastic work that you have done there, sir. I am looking to start Crossfit once the racing season ends, as I have seen several examples like yourself. I will dig around to see what I can donate, and hopefully catch up to you soon. Good to see you are alive and kicking!

just make sure you talk about it 24/7 and flood all social media outlets with your newfound bro-ness otherwise you're not doing Crossfit right

:D

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 4

excellent progress sir.

Ty Mags :)

lookin good!

Rawr

Very cool. Once this Pelotonia thing settles down we'll probably throw something at you.

No worries, plenty of time :) Enjoy Pelotonia :D

It's definitely a blast if you hate routine :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want any box recommendations.

just make sure you talk about it 24/7 and flood all social media outlets with your newfound bro-ness otherwise you're not doing Crossfit right

:D

^ truth

i'll donate when you finally get a real bike.

Check your garage ;) I stole one