Sealing A Trailer Floor

idodishez

I picked up a new 6x12 v nose, and want to seal the floor and possibly the ramp door. Considering the black and white checkers. Also thinking about the epoxy stuff. It is epoxy, right? What specifically am I looking for and where might I find it? Any other tips?

This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending anyone

I tried to PM but it wont let me either, weird.. Ill just post this here for anyone that may also be interested.

HP spartacote is a polyaspartic. Similar to epoxy but thinner so it soaks into the concrete or wood in this case giving you a real bond. For our trailer we broadcasted quarts into it to give it a sandpaper like feeling. This is where your wet traction comes in. The good part is I could do it in one day. You can check out our website, Minsterconcretecaotings.com to get a better idea. We normally do garage floors and patios but like I said we have done wood decks and trailers before also.

Thanks A.J.

Apparently my Pm box was full. I've cleared it out some and can Send and recieve. 

Still seems like its on your end. says that you  cant recieve messages.

Edited by shadyone

Props to Minster Concrete Coatings, I've seen AJ's house and this type of floor coating is killer, it looks great, seriously durable, and isn't slippery when wet as spills pass right through the top layers. It's a cool product, and your trailer will be the talk of the pits ;)

Your thinking a different product Hellmutt. The Nature stone would add about 5 pounds per square foot. not something you want in a trailer. This would be like the product I have on my garage floor. Thanks for the compliment though.