2011 Ducati Multistrada 1200

Hoblick

time to sell my beloved Multi.

Be a real baller and get the best bike on the road.  long distance touring, ripping up the canyons, or do a track day on it.  this bike will handle anything you throw at it.  Not only will it give you a massive erection everytime you throw a leg over it and thumb the start button, but now women will find you irresistable.  Aside from those amazing facts, you will also be the owner of a much cooler and faster Multistrada than Pauly. (he thinks that older ugly ass bike is better, but it has less valves, and is air cooled, he needs to live in the now!)  Be the envy of all your motorcycle friends as you pass them through the corners whilst full luggage on.  

2011 Multistrada 1200 ABS
pearl white
9600 miles
I have the OEM Ducati Hard bags
as well as a Shad 48L top case and mounting kit
Arrow Racetech Exhaust
Puig Smoked Touring Screen
Nearly New Michelin Pilot Powericon1.png 3 tires
has had the coolant service bulletin done at Motohio ducati as well as the rear brake bleed.
oil changed every 3k miles
never been down

asking $12,500

located in marysville ohio
you can contact me via emailicon1.png thehoblicks@gmail.com or call 614-256-3407

601867_10200887923856098_997973066_n_zps

thumb_1370648096DAVE5371_zpscb2addb8.jpg

null_zps8fb100cd.jpg

467E7DD2-65C0-4EFC-9405-5CC0A8D3EE9C-538

That is a fantastic price for this bike.

I had the good fortune to ride a 1200 this past weekend. Not Hoblick's but basically the same bike.

It is a stunner - that engine coupled with the handling and configurability puts it in a class of its own. I thought my aircooled Multi was pretty grunty, but the water cooled bike is in a different world.

Good luck with the sale, by roghts it should sell fast.Someone is going to be walking on air when they land that beauty.

That is a fantastic price for this bike.

I had the good fortune to ride a 1200 this past weekend. Not Hoblick's but basically the same bike.

It is a stunner - that engine coupled with the handling and configurability puts it in a class of its own. I thought my aircooled Multi was pretty grunty, but the water cooled bike is in a different world.

Good luck with the sale, by roghts it should sell fast.Someone is going to be walking on air when they land that beauty.

it is a truly astonishing bike.  I have some priority changes and hate to sell it, but its a pricey beast, and i have other things that need purchased.  Ill be on another bike next year, just not of this caliber.  Though when i decide to purchase another top tier bike, ill be getting another multistrada, But a pikes peak edition next time =-)

• 3 weeks later...