2013 Ohio Riders Fantasy Football League

Bad324

• 1 month later...

By 0.24 points :(Closest contest I could imagine. Went to bed up by less than a point hoping SF would not score.They did of course :(phat fingered from my phone

I fell asleep right before halftime when my boy Dawson had the one field goal. I pretty much thought the way the offense looked no way he'd get me double digit points.

I fell asleep right before halftime when my boy Dawson had the one field goal. I pretty much thought the way the offense looked no way he'd get me double digit points.

That contest was back and forth.

When I saw how many players you had Sunday night, when I was already done, I thought you had me for sure.

Then the Bears under performed and it looked good for me. Especially by half time.

Then a couple long FGs in the second half and finally that one extra point to seal the game for both you and SF.

Oh well maybe next year. :)

Craig

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow my team is plummeting through the ranks. After having the top score the first week I have had league banishments, IR and injuries decimate the team in addition to most players underperforming. I'm in a race to the bottom right now. :(

Sorry just needed to vent :)

All of you bastards can stay at the bottom.  I'll handle the top.  Only a win and 3 points out of first!  The only thing that pisses me off is this is the only free league I do and I do a few pay leagues but I always do pretty good in this league and cant do shit in the ones I actually pay for.  Oh well I'll take what I can get.

There went another player :(

AJ Green is out. I am getting desperately thin at WR and my RBs and TEs were never good to start with.

After coming less than a point from winning last year this year is not looking like I have a prayer.

Craig