Camping Trip?

Casper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Good idea but I still have to find someone to cook it. Know anyone that will cook a hog that you supply?

Did you every find someone to cook? I know how my Uncle does his every year.  His method take's 98 cinder blocks a metal rack, some foil, mettle lid, and a shit load of wood. You have big party the night before with huge bonfire. And around the time your ready to pass out you wake others up to help shovel the coals from the fire in the pit. Place foil wrapped hog on rack, install top row of block's and place mettle lid on top. Go pass out, and when you wake up all the sides are magically ready by the women.  Sometimes depending on coals he adds up to 8-10 bags of charcoal too. 

Edited by M_Quick

Dig a big hole, fill it with sticks and wood, light it, let it burn a few hours to coals, then throw the pig in, cover up the hole for about 8 hours. Extract pig and eat. Something like that. Be nice and kill the pig first.

• Upvote 1