Mid -week Detour Ride _ Central

Blitz

Planning to try to put together a ride tomorrow for just a few hours.  The route is out 79-541-60 and then a couple county roads that go past the bridge that's out on 60.  The roads are a hidden gem, barely marked and twisty, smooth, clean and awesome.

Meet at KFC at 2pm and should be back to Newark by 5.  Post up if you plan to join.

Myself and mfskaggs will be there

Wait, how did I vote for this one...LMAO

So you enjoyed yourself today you want more

I guess so....LOL   Let's do this!

Edited by mfs81

Good ride guys. I'll post that video here later tonight.

Got a camera eh? Sorry I haven't gotten any footage of our rides up yet, I'll try to get 669 up sometime the next few days. You planning on riding Sunday at all? I might be up for something then, Sunday's supposed to be pretty nice weather wise, low 70's for the high and no rain.

Got a camera eh? Sorry I haven't gotten any footage of our rides up yet, I'll try to get 669 up sometime the next few days. You planning on riding Sunday at all? I might be up for something then, Sunday's supposed to be pretty nice weather wise, low 70's for the high and no rain.

What kind of camera do u have? GoPro? Ive been looking at those for a while. Gonna wait to get one.

No, I meant I was going to post a link to "A Twist of the Wrist 2" for these guys.  Should help them improve on their skills.    Here it is fellas:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjH-F7vosB0

On that note though, I did find an iPhone 4 with 720 video to use as my GoPro.....my GhettoPro.  Should work pretty well.  They take good video.