Building A Gaming Rig.

Mr Anderson

Hello if anyone is interested in building a gaming rig but does not know how to. I will help you for free. I have been building pc's for 10 years. Why am I doing this? Well to answer that question I enjoy it and will be help anyone that wants a powerhouse pc. Keep in mind that warranties and all that other crap will need to be covered by you. You can give me a price range and what you want out of your pc. I will then give you the parts that you will need to order. I honestly don’t put any warranties on any of my pc's. But that is just me. A lot of the parts I buy come with great warranties from the manufacturer. I use trusted brands and will help you with your pc dream. I can save you a lot of money. Companies like cyber gaming and alienware are not worth the money and over price there customer. Send me a msg on here and what you want your budget to be. We can get together and make a plan then go riding. Im in the columbus area. Send the parts my way and I will make your pc.

Current setup.

intel ivy i7 3770k at 3.9Ghz

Gigabyte z77 ud5h

Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR 3 1600 ram

Zalman 9900max heat sink

EVGA geforce 680 gtx 4GB ftw+

Corsair 850 watt psu

256 GB Samsung 830 ssd

1 TB Western Digital HDD

ASUS dvd burner

Windows 7 oem home 64-bit

Thermaltake MK-1 Chaser case

I went overboard on my gaming rig but it will last me a long time. I set it up for future upgrades. Let me know if you want my help.

Mr. Anderson and yes you are all in the Matrix. If anyone is interested just reply to my msg on here. Prices of current pc parts seem to go down every 3 months and depending on sales we can get a great deal. They seem to be releasing "next gen" stuff every year now.

• Upvote 1

Your system is very close to what I just built a few months ago.  Some of the odd and more rare hardware came from my last build.  :)

I7 3770k

gigabyte z77x-ud4H

Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 2000

Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme heatsink

2x Asus GTX-660 in SLI

Ultra x4, 1200watt power supply

256GB OCZ Vertez 4 ssd

3x Samsung 1TB drives

One LG Blueray player and a Sony DVD burner

Zalman Fatality FC-ZE1 case.

Good luck building stuff, you have a nice list of hardware in that rig that should last anybody quite a few years if they wanted one for themselves.

No one post on here ....

Quiet you.

Nice build guys. I will post a pic tonight.

Karl what a beast. Baller. Karl what are your specs and why so many hdd's lol.

I am adding another 680 gtx 4GB ftw+. another 2TB hdd. Karl when are we playing saints row.

Edited by Mr Anderson

AMD 8350 overclocked with Cooler Master Hyper T4 CPU Cooler.

SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.3 motherboard

16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-2133

1TB WD Black SATA HDD ( the other three are just there for shits but they are 500gb WD Caviar Black SATA HDD's)

Kingwin LZ-1000 power supply 1000watt 

2 EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Signature2 superclocked 2048mb DDR5 in SLI

LG UH12NS29 Blu-ray combo drive

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Case is an old Corsair case I had sitting around going to transfer everything to a NZXT Phantom case soon.

Edited by Kmanlyst

1TB WD Black SATA HDD ( the other three are just there for shits but they are 500gb WD Caviar Black SATA HDD's)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Case is an old Corsair case I had sitting around going to transfer everything to a NZXT Phantom case soon.

Are you going with the full tower phantom or mid tower? Why did you go with AMD jw?

Are you going with the full tower phantom or mid tower? Why did you go with AMD jw?

Full tower, and I have always liked AMD, they run cooler than the Intel chips I have found and cost is another factor since I overclock I'd rather do it on a chip that cost $179 than one that cost $499 so if I fucked it up it's not too big of a deal.

I have an entire closet of Raspberry Pi's running in a cluster.  Show some respect.

I call BS.  Photographic evidence?   :D

jeff, judd wants you to send him pics of your rasperries... hue hue hue

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

And people had to pay for your gas at the Gap? Hmmm.....

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

You need an SSD :D

That rig was built before and the main reason wife put the account on lockdown and only gave me $40 lol, and trust me I offered to pay it back.

still waiting sir.....

Does anyone want to buy me some gas?

I gots you mane!!!!!