Central- Weds Or Thursday

GuardRail-Mike

The roads you saw were just the couple we've shown blitz. There's many we keep hidden

I think I've only ridden with you once Todd, unfortunately.  And you bailed pretty early that day.  Heck, I'm waiting to get Hutch out there to show him some of my hidden roads.  

Might go out and explore theses hidden gems. Tomorrow between the rain. I think I've been on the one that starts at the end of 60 in warsaw but not sure. it was first when I started riding and was riding with some coshocton guys which at the time shouldn't of been. Anyways hopefully tomorrow I'll head up that way.

Ok. I got ya.

That the one Parks usually takes? It goes around and comes out by his Uncles house. Pretty sure I know the one you're thinking of

Yea parks was leading the time I was on it. Probably in 06

I can probably take you out there tomorrow afternoon. Let me know when you're thinking. It was a little gravelly when I was out there yesterday, but it hasn't been like that. I think it was the monsoon we got last Friday and Saturday.

I can probably take you out there tomorrow afternoon. Let me know when you're thinking. It was a little gravelly when I was out there yesterday, but it hasn't been like that. I think it was the monsoon we got last Friday and Saturday.

When its not raining

When its not raining

Yeah....rain might be a problem. Keep an eye on the weather and let me know when you want to go. I may have some stuff to do with the woman. It might work out best to go early....like 8 or 9am. But yeah man, let me know.