Help Support A Fellow Or Rider

gen3flygirl

Friday I found out that a fellow OR member, thirdgenlxi, tragically lost one of his dogs. He originally found a pair of pups starving, wet, and cold in an abandoned building. He took them in, raised them, trained them, and has treated them like his children. On Friday Reighly escaped the back yard and was found dead near his neighbors house. The neighbor claimed that Reighly was attacking his pant leg and he shot him in self defense. The vet has come back with their autopsy and said that he was shot twice from a distance with bird shot as a third time in the head which is what eventually killed him. Reighly has been through obedience training and goes to track days with Jared. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Please help support the legal fund to bring his asshole neighbor to justice.

http://www.gofundme.com/3nk79w

• Upvote 1

here is his thread on AFJ. Not sure if he made one on here, but it makes my blood fucking boil

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?24681-Well-I-most-definitely-didn-t-see-this-one-coming

i hope the piece of trash that shot his dog cashes his check from karma, soon. i hope the check involves a meat grinder and his testicles at an unnecessarily low surface footage.

• Upvote 1

This is VERY sad news.I remember when he posted the "family portrait" picture and the story behind it.It really made my day to see the pups progress and to just hear about the kindness the owner gave those pups.

This is a terrible way to see the family broken up.The pups were so close,I feel for everyone involved,especially for Jared and the surviving rescued pup.

I'll be sure to contribute tomorrow.

Edited by drc32-0

Always two sides to the story. If he shot him for no good reason, then hang him. If the dog was aggressive and loose, and not the first time loose, then shame on the owner. I have young kids, if I feared a dog, would not think twice about putting it down...I value my kids over a dog.

if you read the AFJ thread, and i believe in this threads original post, per the puppy autopsy, that the dog was initially shot twice from a long distance from the rear, before being shot close range, ie, executed.

the neighbor's claim is that the dog attacked his pants and that is why he shot the dog... and yet, no fabric was found in the pup's mouth. also, you can't shoot a dog from a distance in the ass if he's attacking your pant leg.

that motherfucker needs to burn slowly, dick tip first.

I say post up this fuckers address...

Never mind I forgot lxi lives in NC... Not much I can do from here.

Oh wait I still have plenty of friends in NC depending on what part of the state you live in...

Edited by QuikAccord

Yeah, I would seriously beat the shit out of my neighbor, go to court, get sentenced, get out of jail, go to his house and beat the everloving fuck out of him again.

• 1 month later...

So he claims the dog attacked his pants and he shot it with a shotgun at close a range...?  If that's the case I'd expect the dog's injuries to be basically a 2" through-and-through.   The police should be able to tell the difference between long/short range - they do it all the time for humans.