Auction In Zanesville

Sapphy

So some of my peps back in z-ville post this to me.

http://www.seohioauctions.com/auction/208052/terry-and-marian-thompson-auction/

This is the Terry Thompson estate.  You might remeber back where he let all his exotics go then killed himself.  Before that he use to have a classic car lot and then a HD shop.  Lots and lots of stuff up for auction.  There are a few in the pics I would like to go and bid on if I had the cash flow.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if I could somehow finagle a way to be in Zanesville that day for work. I'd love to just check it out and see it all in person. It would be so hard not to buy some of that stuff though

I think I am going to take the morning off and head up with some cash and see if I can get lucky. Let me know if someone wants to ride up... this is a pretty poor area so depending how much advertising happens you might get a good deal if it stays semi local.

I think I am going to take the morning off and head up with some cash and see if I can get lucky. Let me know if someone wants to ride up... this is a pretty poor area so depending how much advertising happens you might get a good deal if it stays semi local.

Good luck. That place will be bonkers with every local bubby paying way too much for old junk just due to the fame of the dead owner. Most of Zanesville will be there.

That said, I wish I could go.

Good luck. That place will be bonkers with every local bubby paying way too much for old junk just due to the fame of the dead owner. Most of Zanesville will be there.

That said, I wish I could go.

He is well known for way more than what happend in Dec. He really was a good guy and did a lot for people around here, there will be many there to support his Ex Wife as well. It will be packed with people from far and wide he was involved with many businesses in several states. Those pics only show a fraction of what he had.

These should be sold for pennies just to spit the fucker.

Don't be so quick to judge, investigation is not closed and foul play is not ruled out. Most all around here that knew him are still fighting for the truth and more answers.

As for all the animals killed, throw some blame toward cowboy cops. There were several of his friends and the animals caretaker there that morning to get the animals back. The Sheriff denied them and started shooting.

I was working that morning and know a bit more than many as to what happened. ;)

They were all confiscated. Illegal firearms is why he was in jail. There will be no guns.

I had thought that Mrs Thompson had gotten many of the weapons back and had sold some while Terry was locked up. As for the animals, I heard many were shot in their cages.

I had thought that Mrs Thompson had gotten many of the weapons back and had sold some while Terry was locked up. As for the animals, I heard many were shot in their cages.

If she got any back that's news to me.

And yes shot in cages by cowboy cops.