For Sale - Lots O Stuff

flounder

Yes I do, Ive just never taken payment on it before.

Well lets pop that cherry. Ensure the account is still active, cook up the total with freight to 45356, shoot me your paypal addy, and you'll have instant payment.....otherwise, you'll be waiting on snail mail for your check.

Guys,,Ill send out PM's and Paypal information tonight. Ive been busy at work this week and bouncing through airports. Im sitting on a plane now headed home. Sorry for the delay..

And to R1crusher..  eat a dick :) 

What size is the back protector?  If its a medium I'll take it.

I'm also interested in the timer.  Bundle price?

Sending PM.

i believe the back protector is a med/lg,  They size them weird and there is no tag on it for size.

Well lets pop that cherry. Ensure the account is still active, cook up the total with freight to 45356, shoot me your paypal addy, and you'll have instant payment.....otherwise, you'll be waiting on snail mail for your check.

Looks like its about $6

Hey fag...  What are the compounds for those race tires?  Buddy may buy them...

For anyone interested, some of my fastest lap times ever were on those tires...  ;)  They are really, really good and if flop fish doesn't rape you on price, worth it!

:p

PS - we need to meet up for lunch with Drew.  I have said I am meeting for lunch like 3 months ago, but work makes it so difficult to line up.  It would be fun to make fun of you in person.

Hey fag...  What are the compounds for those race tires?  Buddy may buy them...

For anyone interested, some of my fastest lap times ever were on those tires...   ;)  They are really, really good and if flop fish doesn't rape you on price, worth it!

:p

PS - we need to meet up for lunch with Drew.  I have said I am meeting for lunch like 3 months ago, but work makes it so difficult to line up.  It would be fun to make fun of you in person.

They are just Pilot Powers.. Im down for lunch whenever you are, just let me know. 

• 6 months later...